Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advice needed! Last 3 Little Nuisances with Portfolio Recovery

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Advice needed! Last 3 Little Nuisances with Portfolio Recovery

We've done a bang up job cleaning up *my* report - from over $7,000 in CO accounts to less than $600 which are sure to fall off in June. Then it's all clean!!!

My spouse has 3 nuisance accounts with $150, $250 and $450 with Portfolio Recovery. Sent PFD letters for each one via CMRR and all that ended up happening was that PRC added a dispute comment to each account. Not exactly what we expected. We have no paperwork for any of these accounts and would like them GONE. Tried to pay through their online system but the accounts don't seem to exist when we enter the the way mine did. Since they didn't respond in writing, we are not optimistic about arrangements to pay by phone. Advice??
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Advice needed! Last 3 Little Nuisances with Portfolio Recovery

They will make arrangements by phone but they do not do PFD.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Also VERY unlikely for GW deletion.
Message 3 of 4
RonM21
Valued Contributor

If they won't delete, that is a shame because you have done great with your progress. Don't let it get you down.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.