Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advice on Tmobile/Enhanced Recovery Account

tag
anjel4
New Contributor

Advice on Tmobile/Enhanced Recovery Account

Hello,

I ask Tmobile to pull my collection but was told they couldnt but that i could pay them and they would inform ER and it should be removed. Also i was told to send to email to ER and its been since Wednesday and i havent heard from them. Any advice as what to do next?

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Advice on Tmobile/Enhanced Recovery Account

@anjel4 wrote:

Hello,

I ask Tmobile to pull my collection but was told they couldnt but that i could pay them and they would inform ER and it should be removed. Also i was told to send to email to ER and its been since Wednesday and i havent heard from them. Any advice as what to do next?

TM cant force ER to remove their TL all they can do is suggest they do once its been paid. I am not sure what you are asking here, did you pay the collection off directly to TM??

Message 2 of 10
anjel4
New Contributor

Yes it paid directly to TM. I called ER supposedly they submitted a request for deletion from the bureaus on Sunday so we'll see.

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

may I have the email address to ER please
Message 4 of 10
anjel4
New Contributor

CustomerCare@erccollections.com

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey yal! I had Tmobile years ago and I left them because I was charged crap that one person did not fully explain to me prior to getting a newer phone. I switched my number to Sprint in 2010 or a little earlier and never heard from them again until I checked my credit report last year and saw Enhanced Recovery on there. After reading all these forums I decided to dispute the account and as of today it was deleted from Experian. Don't ask me how or why but it was. I think I said I had no knowledge of this account and this is like 5+ years ago so they probably didn't have proof.
Message 6 of 10
imovinup
Regular Contributor

I got Att to recall the collection from Enhanced Recovery after i paid them. Very simple.

Starting Score: 5/30/13 TU 630; EQ618: EX PLUS639
Current Score: 4/2/15 TU 661; EQ 617; ; EX FICO 631
Goal Score: 700

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you can pay directly to TM you can get ERC to delete . Once you have the payment receipt you can either dispute with CRA or with ERC .
Message 8 of 10
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
If you can pay directly to TM you can get ERC to delete . Once you have the payment receipt you can either dispute with CRA or with ERC .

This is a method we cannot advocate on My Fico. All we can suggest is that they contact the OC and have them recall the collector in exchange for payment or send the CA a PFD offer.

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Why is this a method you cannot advocate ? I know you work for Fico who works for the CRA's but Is teaching people to use their rights illegal on this forum ?
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.