Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advice on Using Sky Blue Credit Repair?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Advice on Using Sky Blue Credit Repair?

So I started rebuilding back in September of 2015. My credit was a mess. Ch 7 back in 2010, started rebuilding but then changed careers and it all went south. I also neglected my student loans for about 7 years, they were in full default. Started rebuilding in 2015 with scores of 360-380. I had numerous collection accounts that I paid and resolved. Did the student loan rehab which brought them current, took out a secured card and some other cards to build payment history. Fast forward to September 2016, scores were at about 620/630, everything is paid and current, was able to obtain a car loan with no issue. I've continued to add credit lines and build up my total available credit (currently have about 18k in credit available). 

I'm considering using Sky Blue to clean up my credit report. I have a ton of negatvies. Old charge off accounts from numerous banks, collection accounts (paid and closed but still on my credit). And my studen loan payment history which absolutely kills my on time payment % (went from 7% on time when I started to 80% currently). I know I could acomplish what they can do by writing letters myself. But honestly, I do not have the time to dedicate to this. I need to obtain a mortgage within the next 6 months and would like to get my credit report cleaned up as much as possible prior to starting the mortgage process. 

Anyone have any insight to using Sky Blue? Researched them a bit and the reviews seem good. I signed up with them already and got an email of all that they will dispute. Just curious as to their success rate and if its worth going through with it before I give the go ahead. 

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.