cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advice on current auto loan, 2x 30 days past due (company selling).

tag
breakdown1987
Valued Member

Advice on current auto loan, 2x 30 days past due (company selling).

Here's my situation. January 2009, I opened a auto loan for the amount of $10,000 with fireside bank to purchase a truck.  I still currently have 2 years left on this loan and owe approximently $4,500.

Now about two months ago I was offered a new well paying job. I took it, but have to commute. I just bought another car, paid in full. I just couldn't' afford to commute in a truck.

Now, the truck is for sale, and I hope to have it sold within the next month. In the mean time, I'm doing all that I can to pay the remaining balance.

My question is, fireside apparently is closing down and is selling to Unitrin. I have a 30 day past due in January/October 2009. I would like to have these negatives removed, but whats the best possiable way to go about this? A goodwill letter while the loan is still active? I have been ontime since 2009, and just recently devoted putting whatever I could afford to paying this loan off.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Advice on current auto loan, 2x 30 days past due (company selling).

GW.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.