Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advice please!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Advice please!

in the process of trying to clean my credit to be able to live w/o my credit score holding me back from life! 

currently:

TU- 573

EX- 589

EQ- 530* not sure this is correct, on my fico listed as 530 but on EQ site it is 579

Here is my breakdown any feedback much appreciated.

credit history 12 year

I have paid tax lien $2174 state of MD. It was listed 4/12 and paid 1/13-  I would love to have this withdrawn completely but not sure if MD will do this.

Revolving $500 w/$29 balance (just opened secured card and reported this week)

line of credit $250/$0. My balance is current $0 however all 3 CR list @ $250/$250

install:

car loan (w/4 30D lates)   Current now and will keep paying on time

LOC  1 30D late from 3/13- with my CU and was going to try to GW 

3 other loans that had w/CU all closed, paid in full and 0 lates

past car loan listed pays as agreed closed but has 2 60D and 10-12 (depends on report) 30D late

car loan  paid as agreed with no lates

collections:

TU/EX.   I/C systems $212 10/13.  Vet bill my EX should have paid. 

TU.        Credit collections 2 of them 1@ $97 and 1@ $126  I have sent 2 DV letters since Jan and they have not responded

All 3.       Enhanced recovery $703. 6/14 for Sprint. Also sent DV letters and have not heard back

EQ.       1st point collections $459 5/14.  Hospital bill

EQ.        1st point collections $514 10/14. Hospital ER used out of network DR

EX.        Universal collection. $382. 4/13. ER room 

EX.        CreditColl USA. $40 12/12. Medical and they refuse PFD no matter what 

all 3.      National hospital coll $247 12/10 PAID 8/12. They refuse PFD and multiple GW request via phone, email and USPS

all 3.      National hospital coll $10 4/13.  PAID 5/14. Same as above refuse to help and remove 

I know I have listed a bunch of stuff here but any help or suggestions would be very much appreciated. I am not sure what to do on open things.. I do know no matter what I will make all current installments on time from here on out. 

Thank you in advance!!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Advice please!

bump

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Establishing the Secured card should start pushing you up. I would suggest getting another credit card within a month or two, if you can't get approved for unsecured, get another secured card. Avoid the predatory/vulture cards like Credit One, First Premier, OpenSky, etc. They will hold you back more than they will help. Instead, I would suggest apping for Capital One. They are just about the best 'builder' cards you can get.

Keep working the derogs off, if they say no, ask again. Keep asking, until they get sick of you.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.