Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advice

tag
NLYTN
Valued Member

Advice

So I had something go to collections and i did PIF for delete. I receivced both letters that debt was paid in full and that they were contacting the CB to remove/delete from my record. And since then EX has just reported me receiving a collections on my report.  TU and EQ reported it 2-3 weeks prior (and have it as paid now) 

My questions are:

1.  Is there any way to speed up the process of having the collections deleted from my reports?

2. Can i dispute with Experian since the are just showing it went to collections?

3. Can i provide all 3 the letter of delete to maybe speed things up?

Any advice or persons with previous experience would greatly appreciated.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Advice

@NLYTN wrote:

So I had something go to collections and i did PIF for delete. I receivced both letters that debt was paid in full and that they were contacting the CB to remove/delete from my record. And since then EX has just reported me receiving a collections on my report.  TU and EQ reported it 2-3 weeks prior (and have it as paid now) 

My questions are:

1.  Is there any way to speed up the process of having the collections deleted from my reports?

2. Can i dispute with Experian since the are just showing it went to collections?

3. Can i provide all 3 the letter of delete to maybe speed things up?

Any advice or persons with previous experience would greatly appreciated.

No, its often normal for these kinds of deletions to take a couple of reporting cycles. Often it will update to paid first, then drop off with the next reporting cycle. If it has not dropped by 60 days, then go back to the CA and remind them of their agreement.

Message 2 of 3
NLYTN
Valued Member

Re: Advice

Thanks NormanFH !!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.