Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advice??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Advice??

Relatively new here, but 2 questions.
Right before finding this site, I had paid a bil to a cpCA for a utility, would a GW work, now that it's been paid,
The 2nd is received call from CBCS CAqqqqqqqqq qlast night in ragarrds to $170 in overdue medical bills from '02 & '09. I just pulled all 3 credit reports last month, & it wasn't on any of them.. How should I proceed?

Thanks in advance!!
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
RussianPassion
Regular Contributor

Re: Advice??

1. If you paid it already, first call and see if they can delete. Sometimes that works. I did the same thing. Paid 106$ to California Service Bureau before reading these forums. I then called and asked when is it going to be deleted and they said they have no problem with deleting it and they did. All it took is a nice phone call. If that does not work, GW to the right person will, most likely.

2. Ask the CA that is telling you that you owe them some $ send you some documents proving that there is such debt. Since it has not been reported yet, formal DV letter might be too early, since pretty much anyone can call anyone and say they the first anyone owes the second anyone some amount of money. Once and if you get some documentation proving that it is your debt, settle it with them but make sure to have them agree not to report anythign to the bureaus.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.