Established Member
Botz1213

Advice

Looking for advice on my situation .

I have a 589 Equifax and would like to improve that and my overall credit profile. I know I made some mistake when I was younger and I am now trying to turn it around.

Open Accounts

Chase / Amazon Visa - Im an authorized user. Open. Never missed a payment

Navy Federal Secured - Secured 1000 - Never missed a payment. Always kept low balance.

Navy Federal Regular Visa - 1000 - New card since November. Always paid on time.

Closed

Navy Federal Secured loan 1000. Always made payment on time. (Someone recommended, said it would help.)

Charge Off  Account / Date of Last Payment

Sallie Mae - 12951 / 08/2006

First Premier - 417 / 3/2010

First Premier - 348 / 3/2010

Other Accounts

Asset Acceptance - This looks like one of the above First Premier charge offs.

Public Records

I had a DUI ( it was expunged from ARD. from 2008) The clerk of courts reports all fines over 1000. I paid my court costs that were due but never knew about it showing on my credit report. I went to clerk of courk, paid their fee to send to the judge. WIll this be removed or sit out there for 7 years?

Frequent Contributor
QAMngrGirl

Re: Advice

Are the charge offs paid?

Start: Nov'12 EQ 699/EX 685/TU 696 / Current: April''14 EQ 715/EX 709/TU 709 * Goal 750+

Established Member
Botz1213

Re: Advice

No.

Sallie Mae falls off shorty and fp doesn't do pfd and their status if paid wouldn't change my score.

Should I see a big bump when sm falls off?

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}