Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Afni Drops off 2 Months early!!!! yep!

tag
teamgray
Contributor

Afni Drops off 2 Months early!!!! yep!

THE LAST COLLECTION DROPPED OFF ON MY EX REPORT TODAY, PULLED MY FREESCORE AND MY FAKO WENT FROM 573 TO 601!!! NOW JUST NEED TO WORK ON MY LIENS, AND IM WORKING ON THEM, AND SECURED CARD #1 IN  OCTOBER. PAY DOWN ON MY L.O.C WHICH IS AT 80% UTL, THE GOAL IS TO HAVE IT PAID

DOWN TO UNDER 5% IN DECEMBER.......THAT 700 BARRIER...I CAN SEE IT ON THE HORIZON!!!!

Starting Score: 612 EQ 6-1-2013
Current Score: 12-26-13 656 EQ(FICO) 608 TU(FAKO) 632(FICO) EX
Goal Score: 700 FICO on all three by 7/1

"The Struggle is real"
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: Afni Drops off 2 Months early!!!! yep!

Message 2 of 7
teamgray
Contributor

@guiness56 wrote:

NIce, congrats!

THANKS G56!!!! DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS? AFTER I RECEIVE MY SECURED CARDS (3) I INTEND ON GARDENING TILL 7-1-2014, THEN ITS ON!!

"The Struggle is real"

Message 3 of 7
9CLINE
Valued Contributor

Congrats,,keep up the good work,,,

700 club member soon..

Message 4 of 7
guiness56
Epic Contributor

@teamgray wrote:

@guiness56 wrote:

NIce, congrats!

THANKS G56!!!! DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS? AFTER I RECEIVE MY SECURED CARDS (3) I INTEND ON GARDENING TILL 7-1-2014, THEN ITS ON!!

Paying down the LOC will do wonders for your score.  Any additional money you have put it there.

Message 5 of 7
teamgray
Contributor

@guiness56 wrote:

@teamgray wrote:

@guiness56 wrote:

NIce, congrats!

Paying down the LOC will do wonders for your score.  Any additional money you have put it there.

I DO HAVE 5 COLLECTIONS ON MY EXPERIAN THAT I HAVE TO PAY, AROUND 250.00, SO I DO INTEND ON PAYING THOSE THE END OF NEXT MONTH, SO IM HOPING ON THAT REPORT THAT BOOSTS IT UP TO AT LEAST 670 ( ITS AT 632 NOW) AND WITH THE SECURED CARD ACTION, PLUS PAYING DOWN MY L.O.C. IT REALLY SHOULD BE A GOOD STARING YEAR FOR 2014!

"The Struggle is real"

Message 6 of 7
teamgray
Contributor

@9CLINE wrote:

Congrats,,keep up the good work,,,

700 club member soon..

9CLINE....I HOPE SO!!! IVE NEVER BEEN IN THAT CLUB! I ABUSED MY CREDIT WHEN I WAS YOUNGER, AND THEN LIFE TOOK OVER, AND IT SEEMED THAT I WOULD NEVER GET OUT FROM UNDER MY DEBT, BUT ITS A BRIGHTER DAY...AND I CAN ALMOST TASTE THE GOALS I SET. EVERY MONTH I WANT MY CREDIT TO MOVE FORWARD, AND IM HOPEFUL THAT IT DOES SO FROM NOW ON!!!

I JUST REALLY NEED TO CONCENTRATE ON THOSE MEDICAL COLLECTIONS AND PAYING SOWN THAT L.O.C    ONCE I GET THE SECURED CARD, ITS AUTOMATIC.

I INTEND ON CHECKING A FICO UPDATE SCORE, AS I KNOW THAT IT HAS RISEN FROM 654 CURRENTLY....A COLLECTION WAS TAKEN OFF, AND AFNI DROPPED OFF, BUT MY LAST UPDATE WAS IN EARLY AUGUST....IM LOOKING FORWARD TO FINDING OUT HOW MUCH IT IMPROVE......DARE I SAY AT LEAST 46 POINTS??????? WE WILL SEE LATER TODAY

"The Struggle is real"

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.