Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Afni and Jefferson capital

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Afni and Jefferson capital

Had an old bill with directv cancelled service and never returned equipment so finally did, originally was $525 after return was $282. Afni said would settle for $225 but couldn't delete called today and said account has zero balance. So what now ,will help score any and with jc said going to delete whole trade line is there anything positive to come out of this????? Any and all suggestions and comments welcome. Have 2 more collections I'm currently paying on as well settlement offer, I'm trying hard to get my credit back right. Have a couple of cc no lates as well as a car and student loan no lates.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Afni and Jefferson capital

@Anonymous wrote:
Had an old bill with directv cancelled service and never returned equipment so finally did, originally was $525 after return was $282. Afni said would settle for $225 but couldn't delete called today and said account has zero balance. So what now ,will help score any and with jc said going to delete whole trade line is there anything positive to come out of this????? Any and all suggestions and comments welcome. Have 2 more collections I'm currently paying on as well settlement offer, I'm trying hard to get my credit back right. Have a couple of cc no lates as well as a car and student loan no lates.

Sounds like you will have one less collection and an OC account indicating paid off which is good in human underwrters eyes.In the long run it will be helpful in the short term not so much as you still have other problems you are still working on. Just keep plugging away it will all come together eventually.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.