Did you mean: 

Afni's Respond to the BBB

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Afni's Respond to the BBB

This is the response to my complaint that Afni sent to the BBB IL

Dear BBB:

This is in response to your letter to Afni, Inc., regarding the above referenced matter. It is Afni's desire to work with consumers to assist them in resolving the questions and concerns that they may have about their accounts. In that regard, AT&T previously informed Afni that the underlying account was due and owing from Mr. XXX. This AT&T (formally Bell South) account was established on August 10, 2005 at 123 somestreet. somewhere, KY. Please note when a consumer disputes a listing on their credit, the credit reporting agencies will "verify" with us that the account is in our office. Afni sent a letter directly to Mr. XXXX on May 27, 2008 requesting additional information regarding his dispute. Should the consumer require further information, he is welcome to contact a representative at 866.857.7209. Thank you for your assistance in this matter.

Why do they want Info from me if they placed it on my CR, they should have enough info if they can place it on there.

I already knew they would use this stupid form letter asking for information, as a excuse.

Any opinions or suggestions?

Thanks guys

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Afni's Respond to the BBB

What are you disputing on the account, something specific or is it not yours?                                

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Afni's Respond to the BBB

I am disputing the account all together. It is not mine. I even called up AT&T to clear up this matter, but they don't have anything. So how could they supposably informed Afni of anything? I also noticed that they report now on my Credit report that the debt was asigned to them, before it showed "JDB"
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.