Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After 3 Months, Inaccurate Info Still on CR - FRUSTRATING

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

After 3 Months, Inaccurate Info Still on CR - FRUSTRATING

After 3 months of disputes with CRA and countless emails and certified letters to the bank/mortgage company, my report still shows I was 60-120 days in May and June 2010 on my home mortgage and home equity loans, even though, GET THIS - I PAID BOTH FRIGGIN LOANS OFF IN FULL IN MAY 2010!!

What do I do now? I'm at my wit's end, running out of patience. I've asked the bank/mortgage for a GW deletion of all accounts, and they refused. Should I ask for a GW deletion of all derogs? 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: After 3 Months, Inaccurate Info Still on CR - FRUSTRATING

Make sure you have copies of the time frames available and file a complaint with the FTC.  You can do this online or by mail.  It's best to provide data that you have already tried taking up the matter directly with the Credit Bureaus to no avail.  They do take new claims too ... they just suggest that you have taken it up with them first.

https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/

Your lucky they (mortgage company) didn't delete because you should have these accounts in good standing you definately don't want to delete the TL's because of a few ill reported lates.

Edit: I'm srry I have to correct myself they do not encourage you to take it up with the company first that's the BBB.  You can go ahead and just file away.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: After 3 Months, Inaccurate Info Still on CR - FRUSTRATING

Thanks for the suggestion re: the FTC. Just made my complaint against the 3 CRA's. Anything else you suggest? 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.