Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After 7 months of asking

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

After 7 months of asking

landmark accounts finally deleted their collection!!!!!

Only 1 collection left on my CR and thats the notorious midland. Now i can focus all my time on that....4 years before it falls off. I have alot of paper, pens, and evelopes and time. Id love nothing more than to get this done before my BK falls off in 2017! 

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
elim
Senior Contributor

Re: After 7 months of asking

nice!

It's like fishing and they finally bit...   congrats!

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I need something to trigger my TU and EQ report now....app for anither barclay?? LOL j/k 

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats, man! that's awesome....   How many letters or emails did it take over those 7 months?   I'm trying to keep going on some of mine that I have sent multiple letters on...

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nicely done!  Persistence pays off! Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@hammer1942 it took about a dozen or so. I used various methods. The last letter was taken from an article I read about paid collections being removed that were medical. It was from May of last year.
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Do you mind pm'ing me the link to the article that you read about paid medical collections? Thanks!

Message 7 of 10
AutoBot
Established Contributor

Persistence and patience are two key traits of credit rebuilding. Good job. Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 10
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Well done, grats to your success Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

oo ooo!!!  Me too!  Could you PM me the article you read as well?  I have a few paid medical collections I'd love to see gone!!  Congrats on your removal!!!

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.