Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After a disappointing app spree, I'm going in the garden super secured ~

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: After a disappointing app spree, I'm going in the garden super secured ~

Check and see what the robot lady says today for a time frame.
Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lowkeyorca, first...I'm so very happy that you are here with us today.  I'm starting to think of you and norman as my personal credit counselors...you have made a difference in my life and I appreciate you.

on the student loans...sounds like you have a lot more going on than I did, my mistake really was my own...kicking self right now.  I'm still going to work to haev them removed, but just don't see a route for that to happen other than time. Smiley Sad 

Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Lowkeyorca, first...I'm so very happy that you are here with us today.  I'm starting to think of you and norman as my personal credit counselors...you have made a difference in my life and I appreciate you.

on the student loans...sounds like you have a lot more going on than I did, my mistake really was my own...kicking self right now.  I'm still going to work to haev them removed, but just don't see a route for that to happen other than time. Smiley Sad 

Shoooot. You guys have helped keep me motivated even in the deflating negative or non-responses for credit or good will. I am so glad I found this forum. 

Mine could be time as well, it's hard to say. I recommend you keep trying to good will, too. I have read so many success stories on getting lates removed from a sheer volume of persistence. That could be us.

Once the medical collections are gone, my SL Lates are the only thing holding me back.

Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Check and see what the robot lady says today for a time frame.

Robot lady says 7-10 business days.

Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Darn, most likely a denial...See if it changes tomorrow. Did they pull Experian?

I would recon...you have nothing to lose...
Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Darn, most likely a denial...See if it changes tomorrow. Did they pull Experian?

I would recon...you have nothing to lose...

I haven't gotten an alert yet... tried to pull experian backdoor for denial and got 

We are unable to process your request. Please call us at 1 800 311 4769.

the last report # I had is out of uses, too.

I probably bugged it with SP's. HEHEHEHEHE

Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Been there done that!
Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep - they pulled experian

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.