cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After adding a line, my scores just jumped!

tag
cuthatcard
Frequent Contributor

After adding a line, my scores just jumped!

After not having a new revolving TL in years, I added Care Credit with a $9,600.00 line 2 weeks ago and had 1 derog, ( medical collection ) fall off Equafax  and my scores via, CCT just took a big jump ! 

TU went from 723-767, EQ 576- 663 (lost that medical collection )added the Care Credit line, EX-630-663 ( still shows the medical ). 

I have a letter and email from the CA stating they would remove the collection as I had pd the OC months prior to them getting it. Hopefully,  the next time I pull CCT, that will be off of EX as well!  

I just app'd and was approved for a Cap-1, QS-1 SL $2,000.00 yesterday so...that should help as well!  

INQ set low at 3 on TU, 1 ready to fall off, EQ-1, EX-1. 

So, your guys advice is WELL taken and by adding to my profile a new TL, I've seen these scores start making a move as I also see the 2 baddies I had, go away ! 

Even with a PR on my EQ, it came up nearly 100 points !! It is nearly 6 yrs old but is showing NOT paid, but it IS paid, over 6 months ago!  I have a dispute in with EQ with it now. 

Thanks to ALL of YOU, good and bad experiences. ...that makes us all better and "data points " are in every post, no matter what you think  !! 

I'm thrilled !!!

FICO :November 2016
TU-761 EQ 756. EX - 749
No Baddies
QS1 -$2,000. Care Credit $9,600.00 CHASE Freedom $3,000.00 Discover IT $1,000.00
Inq TU 4 EQ 3 EX 2
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: After adding a line, my scores just jumped!

Again good job Cut. I'm happy for you. It's good to see that all the hard work pays off. Congratulations
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.