cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After you have the cleaned your credit , what is the fastest way to build credit to an 800 score!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: After you have the cleaned your credit , what is the fastest way to build credit to an 800 score

@Anonymous wrote:

Once your record is clear of everything, a lot of your progress will have to be focused on utilization management. Do you have any inquiries on your records? 

What's your AAOA? Time, including 6 more months, has a healing effect. 

You could also run the score simulator found on myfico or even on CreditKarma (I know its Vantage) to see what effect certain decisions will have on your score projection. 

Also when you review your reports, what are the hindering factors listed?

Frankly I would tend to think it will be util % and just time. Fico factors in consistency over time. 

I have several inquiries from Wells Fargo and from purchashing a new Truck in April. My utilization is under 10%. How long do the inquiries hurt my credit ? 

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: After you have the cleaned your credit , what is the fastest way to build credit to an 800 score

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Once your record is clear of everything, a lot of your progress will have to be focused on utilization management. Do you have any inquiries on your records? 

You could also run the score simulator found on myfico or even on CreditKarma (I know its Vantage) to see what effect certain decisions will have on your score projection. 

Frankly I would tend to think it will be util % and just time. Fico factors in consistency over time. 

I have several inquiries from Wells Fargo and from purchashing a new Truck in April. My utilization is under 10%. How long do the inquiries hurt my credit ? 

They stay in your file for two years, but from this forum I understand they just effect your score for one year.

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

They stay in your file for two years, but from this forum I understand they just effect your score for one year.

Thank you, I think with 2 car loans and 4 different CC's in my name , I just need time and for the 3 charge offs to be removed in 2/16 and not applying for anything for a while and I will see a significant increase in the next year?

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.