Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All scores in "good" finally!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

All scores in "good" finally!!

score.PNG

They're all finally in the good category! I was in "Very poor" when I started in November. This forum has been life saving for me! Thank you all. Next up: Gardening my way to the 700 club!!

9 REPLIES 9
Sandman771
Valued Contributor

Re: All scores in "good" finally!!

Very good job! Having been in the red for so long i'm digging the yellow. Slow and steady I guess, right?  Congrats!

Starting Score: EQ497/TU496/EX 499
Currently: EQ 620 TU 654 EX 627
in the garden since 6/16/2021
Message 2 of 10
rmduhon
Valued Contributor

Don't be discouraged if your scores drop some. When your rebuilding scores can be very volatile until your reports are nice and thick. As long as your scores are on a generally upward trend you're doing good.
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!! What a great way to end the week! 

Message 4 of 10
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Yes I'm dealing with the up and downs for no apparent reason now, I was in the high 660s across the board for steady 4 mths now I'm back below 650 , it's really discouraging to see , anyways congrats Op
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats OP!

What's holding you back from the next level?  High utilization?  Remaining baddies?

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you all!

Holding me back currently is one collections only reporting to EQ though. A judgement on all reports from an unpaid car accident of $1800. Due to fall off April 2018. And my AAoA is very low. 

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lookin' good....work it!.....keep the pace...Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great job! Congrats and keep up the good work!

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Make sure to get the court records on the judgment and go over them closely.  Then get your paper reports from the CRAs and see if everything matches.  If it doesn't, dispute for inaccuracies and see if they remove them.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.