Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All that I have left_Updated

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

All that I have left_Updated

Now I know how you all feel when you see things disappear from your credit reports.

CAVALRY PORT   01 AT T Individual Derogatory $211 $211 03/31/2006 01/23/2010 Am considering a PFD for 40% although this falls off in October

TORRES CREDIT SRV 

COMMONWEALTH EDISON CO Individual Derogatory $58 $58 01/2009 12/21/2009 Paid OC/OC called on Friday to say they were working on a resolution to my GW request.

UNITED COLLECT BUR INC 

CUYAHOGA FALLS GENERAL HOSPITA Individual Paid $40   03/2005 10/28/2005  Paid CA in 07

ESCALLATE

MED1 02 AKRON RADIOLOGY INC Individual Derogatory $120 $0 01/06/2005 06/01/2007  Paid OC in 07/Sent GW-Deleted

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: All that I have left

I've seen 7 y.o. CAs delete resulting in 100 point increases. They'll continue to haunt you to the very end, but once removed, you'll see higher increases as the last CAs delete. Assuming nothing else is bad on your reports, you'll see decent gains when the last one or two are removed.

For Torres, send them the letter the OC gave you mentioning that it'll be recalled. If no letter is available, go back to the OC and ask for one and then send it to the CA with a friendly reminder to delete.

For the medical CAs, either follow HIPAA or send them GW letters asking them to delete.

For Calvary, is there a reason you won't pay? I understand if there's some sort of principle there. If that's the case, then go back to them or the OC and make your point. If the OC did something wrong, then contact the BBB, planetfeedback, etc. If the CA did something wrong, then contact the BBB, FTC, your state, etc.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: All that I have left

I do have two deferred student loans showing really bad lates but I don't consider them a problem because I can show that I was in school and I have sent a letter to the school asking that they remove them. I spoke to the bursar and he said he would in January but I didn't see it done so I wrote last week. If he doesn't I guess I'll have to go through the CRA's but I don't know why he wouldn't.

I don't have a letter from the OC but I will go back and ask that they send me something. SO they do have to delete and not just update as paid or satisfied?

I GW one (OC) and now that you mention the benefit I will GW the other (CA) as well.

I got AT&T when I was in school and  I spent days talking to their reps about internet plans and letting them know that I was on a very limited/fixed income. They set me up with a plan that was $20 a month no upfront fees. Well I get the first month's bill and it's $200+. I called and had names and everything of people I talked to assuring me that all I would pay was $20. They didn't budge. I made payments. They sent a letter saying the payments weren't enough and they were reporting it late. I wrote back telling them what I was promised and that I wouldn't have signed up for service knowing I couldn't afford it. They didn't care they wanted $200. It is the principle. However I am getting over it and the CA keeps writing and asking for 40% so I may PFD with them if they accept.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.