Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alliance One PFD experience?

tag
dangcredit
New Contributor

Re: Alliance One PFD experience?

After I asked the question, I kept searching for more on this topic in the forum and one person said they paid them and it disappeared from their reports. That reminded me that about a year or so ago the same thing happened to me. I paid a $300 ticket with them and never thought anything of it. I looked at my reports (cant remember after how long) and it had disappeared. So I think I will pay and wait for it to disappear. If still on after 2 months I will call,e-mail and ask them to take it off.

MyFico 8 EX: 663
EQ: 665
TU: 700
Message 11 of 15
EMax
New Contributor

I might try that approach (call at the end of the month and see if they'll give me a PFD). It's worth a shot! Thanks for chiming in guys. I've seen a lot of people talk about successful GW letters too with AllianceOne though, but as always, YMMV.

Starting Score: 542 (EQ FICO)
Current Score: 711 (TU FICO) 711 (EQ FICO) 715 (EX FICO)
Message 12 of 15
kmacqua
Regular Contributor

Lavencedora, I know this is a few months old, but would you share what email address you used to write Alliance One?

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@kmacqua wrote:

Lavencedora, I know this is a few months old, but would you share what email address you used to write Alliance One?

I would love this info as well. Thank you.

Message 14 of 15
dangcredit
New Contributor

I dont have an email but just to report I had another Alliance one fall off. Franchise tax board took the money out of my tax returns and notified Alliance one. I called them and they said it would be a month to update. According to my CAP 1 TU report which showed 1 derog, it now shows zero.

MyFico 8 EX: 663
EQ: 665
TU: 700
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.