Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alliance One and American Collections Enterprises

tag
huntsmama
New Contributor

Alliance One and American Collections Enterprises

I have to bads left to pay and have the cash to PIF. I want to do PFD on these cause they're showing dates opened about 3 years after they were already incurred (otherwise they'd fall off basically immediately cause I'm in NY).

Has anyone had any luck on PFD with either of these guys? Contact info that's worked?

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

Re: Alliance One and American Collections Enterprises

@huntsmama wrote:

I have to bads left to pay and have the cash to PIF. I want to do PFD on these cause they're showing dates opened about 3 years after they were already incurred (otherwise they'd fall off basically immediately cause I'm in NY).

Has anyone had any luck on PFD with either of these guys? Contact info that's worked?

Ahh I see the CAs in the header..

date opened doesnt matter.. What is the DOFD on the account?

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 2 of 18
huntsmama
New Contributor

Alliance One and American Collections Enterprises, sorry...I put them in the title Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 18
huntsmama
New Contributor

They're medical collections from early 2008. They're on my Experian but not my equifax, no idea about TU, I'm not paying for it just yet cause I'm expecting some updates in the near future and would rather save my $20! I've done my annual pull for the year but that was about 10 months ago so I'm not sure. I'm not sure what the DOFD is cause I get my Experian from service that doesn't give me the full info.

Message 4 of 18
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Only EQ lists a DoFD, TU and EX use fall off dates.  To find the DoFD subtract 7.5 years from that.

Message 5 of 18
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@huntsmama wrote:

They're medical collections from early 2008. They're on my Experian but not my equifax, no idea about TU, I'm not paying for it just yet cause I'm expecting some updates in the near future and would rather save my $20! I've done my annual pull for the year but that was about 10 months ago so I'm not sure. I'm not sure what the DOFD is cause I get my Experian from service that doesn't give me the full info.

Do you have your annualcreditreport.com freebies from this year?

-scott

Message 6 of 18
huntsmama
New Contributor

Not till this summer. My Experian report doesn't show a fall off date, just the date opened. Like I said, it's not a full report.

Message 7 of 18
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@huntsmama wrote:

Not till this summer. My Experian report doesn't show a fall off date, just the date opened. Like I said, it's not a full report.

Well,its 100 percent impossible then to really provide you concrete assistance without the DOFD -- and if I were you; I would purchase an official report from a CRA that shows it so you know, because it could dictate how you handle it.. that is just my opinion-- date open is irrelevant information in terms of FCRA, FDCPA and CRA exclusion on all levels.

-scott

Message 8 of 18
guiness56
Epic Contributor

@huntsmama wrote:

Do you have the ability to dispute from the place your report came from?  Don't do it, just asking.

Message 9 of 18
huntsmama
New Contributor

Perhaps after I get the DOFD info that'd be an option.

Thinking back, I want to say there was something slated to fall off my experian in 3/2015 last I looked, would make sense that it was one or both of these 2 cause they're the only ones unpaid and the only ones from that time in 08. Everything else is slated to fall off this year cause it's all paid. So I guess it is showing up correct, assuming my memory is accurate...

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.