Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alliance One and American Collections Enterprises

tag
westo12
Established Contributor

Re: Alliance One and American Collections Enterprises

I've had 4 collections over the course of 5 years with Alliance One and they accepted my PFD/removed them all after payment was made in full.   The most recent one was in Oct of last year.

Chap7 discharge 07/2015
Fico 5/1/19: TR:650(73% util)
Cap1(Plat+QS) 3500+4500/Merrick 1600/Express 4100/Overstock 4900.
Message 11 of 18
huntsmama
New Contributor

Do you have the address, fax or e-mail you send your PFD to? If so, can you PM me?

Message 12 of 18
guiness56
Epic Contributor

You can google them.  They have an office in Gig Harbor, WA ; San Diego, CA and Anderson, IN.

Message 13 of 18
dddewdrop
Valued Contributor

@huntsmama wrote:

Perhaps after I get the DOFD info that'd be an option.

Thinking back, I want to say there was something slated to fall off my experian in 3/2015 last I looked, would make sense that it was one or both of these 2 cause they're the only ones unpaid and the only ones from that time in 08. Everything else is slated to fall off this year cause it's all paid. So I guess it is showing up correct, assuming my memory is accurate...

hopefully there is no way they can redate it when you make a payment to the time when the account was settled. I think it should be dated to when the account is closed but Im not 100 percent sure on that.

Message 14 of 18
surbee
Valued Member

hey @westo12 -

did you send your PFD by mail? i sent one to alliance one about 20 days ago and have not heard back. i would be more than happy to PIF in exchange for a delete... just haven't heard back from them.

let me know! appreciate any insights.

-------------
06/2013 -- TU 690 - EX 674 - EQ 673
03/2013 -- TU 638 - EX 685 - EQ 654
01/2013 -- TU 607 - EX 573 - EQ 597

GOAL -- All Above 700... I'll get there soon enough!
Message 15 of 18
guiness56
Epic Contributor

It would be 5 years from the DoFD.  Under normal reporting time it would be 2015 but since NYS states 5 years it would be 2013, once paid.

Message 16 of 18
huntsmama
New Contributor

Hi everyone, I just called Alliance One and they state my debt was recalled, however, they're still reporting a balance. She said once I repay the original creditor since they have the debt it will update the ba;ance to $0. This doesn't seem right, how can they report a balance when I don't owe them anything? Anyone have any idea about this?

Message 17 of 18
westo12
Established Contributor

I mailed the letters to the address on my credit report.  The first round they accepted the PFD in a letter back to me, the second time they called me on the phone, agreed to the PFD verbally, I paid, they deleted.

Chap7 discharge 07/2015
Fico 5/1/19: TR:650(73% util)
Cap1(Plat+QS) 3500+4500/Merrick 1600/Express 4100/Overstock 4900.
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.