Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alliance One help

tag
rm3
Regular Contributor

Re: Alliance One help

They never responded to my second pfd. I'm tempted to just pay it. August seems so far away for it to fall off. It's a utility bill. One of their csr told me to pay and then dispute to get it removed. They can't verbally agree to delete but they wouldn't respond to the dispute. IDK...

Message 11 of 13
diocco
Established Member

@rm3 wrote:
They never responded to my second pfd. I'm tempted to just pay it. August seems so far away for it to fall off. It's a utility bill. One of their csr told me to pay and then dispute to get it removed. They can't verbally agree to delete but they wouldn't respond to the dispute. IDK...

So did you just pay it and dispute with the CRA's?

I had a lousy $97 utility bill that I did pay as soon as I got a bill from A1. The Utility company didnt even send me a bill and as far as I knew I was paid up with the utility company. I had moved and had a different company for my electric. Utility company is still on my TU report but not the rest.

Thank You!

Message 12 of 13
rm3
Regular Contributor

I decided to wait it out. It falls off next month.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.