Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alliance One

tag
wildstang
Contributor

Alliance One

I am just about finished rebuilding and I left the hardest one for last. A couple of years ago I drove a new hot rod and got alot of tickets and they went to collections. Well I paid most of them, here is the bad thing I have 13 CA listed under Alliance One all different account numbers for every ticket. I paid all of them but one. Do you think if i PFD the last one they will consider deleting all? This is killing me!

Starting Score: 470
Current Score: 610
Goal Score: 600

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Boldilocks
Established Contributor

Re: Alliance One

Who did you pay - Alliance One of the OC?  We had luck this month with Alliance One - they appeared all of a sudden on the CR for a ticket that was a couple of years old and we had forgotten about.  A dunning letter arrived the same day that it started reporting, and we called the OC (Nassau County) and paid it that day.  They then agreed to pull it back from collections. 
Message Edited by Boldilocks on 11-02-2009 10:35 AM
Current scores: EQ 736, TU - 732
Message 2 of 4
wildstang
Contributor

I paid Alliance One before I joined here so i knew nothing. I figured if i pay it would help me. I have one last one from them for about 600. I want to PFD but i dont know if they would consider deleting all of them. I have done everything else, I vacated 2 judgments and was able to delete about 10 CA's. Im still sitting at 510 for EX (fako). I also do not have any open revolving cards. I am going to get a secured card with my CU to see if that will help.

Starting Score: 470
Current Score: 610
Goal Score: 600

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 3 of 4
Boldilocks
Established Contributor

Is it your last collection?  Do you have any other baddies? What are the dates?

Getting a CC will definitely help - we had no revolving credit either, and when we got that first card back in Feb there was a 25+ point increase across the boards.  Plus paying it off keeps adding history every month.

Current scores: EQ 736, TU - 732
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.