Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alltel Disaster

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Alltel Disaster

Thanks!

I have not heard back from the AG yet and will file another complaint with the BBB by going in person since they are located in my city.

I *might* have had sucess reaching The CEO and the VP of Verizon. I sent emails to them (guessing what their address might be) and I got back a read reciept from each.

I will wait a week and see if I hear back from Alltel or the Verizon top dogs. If not, I will file a complaint with the FCC and the FTC.

Thanks again!

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Heard back from 2 Verizon top executives. They were very nice and polite and assured me they will look into the matter and resolve the situation...

Keeping my fingers crossed and will post back the news from them when I hear it...

Message Edited by LunkHead on 08-25-2009 08:56 AM
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

100% resolved! I just got a call from the regional president. He also sent me an email and is also sending me a letter via US mail stating the item has been pulled back from the CA as of today and it will be deleted from my credit report ASAP...

This disaster has now been closed!!!!!!

I don't know if I can say the regional presidents name here or not (against the rules???) But he rocks!
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.