Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Almost there... Great Success!

tag
RussianPassion
Regular Contributor

Almost there... Great Success!

I started my repair in June. Each of my CRs I had 7 paid/unpaid collections pass SOL, 1 judgement, 1 auto charge off, 1 repo and lots of lates. No open accounts.

EQ starting FICO was 580. All 3 FAKOs were inteh 548 range. Age of oldest account was 14 years.

3.5 months has gone by and right now I have 1 unpaid collection, 1 judgement, 1 charge off and just a few lates. Some stuff fell off, some stuff was removed after a phone call, I DVed everything, GW some and disputed everything with bureaus... I only paid 1 collection for a total of 140ish $.

My TU FICO is now 696, EQ is 685 and EX went up by over 150 FAKO points. I got a Capial One unsecured card.

The 1 remaining collection is something I am working on now. The judgement was one of those sewer served default judgements so I am fighitng it and will have it gone within 1-2 monhts as well. What amazes me the most is that repo was removed. I did not even ask for it. It fell off after I disputed the whole TL with the bureaus and GWed the OC.

The point I want to make here, is that REPAIR is possible and doable. Lots of things can be removed for little or NO money at all. Dont loose hope!

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Guava
Established Contributor

Re: Almost there... Great Success!

Congrats on the sucesses so far!

Starting Score (08/11/11): TU08: 643
Current Score: TU08: 741
Goal Score: Stay in the 700s; keep reports clean

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 8
tennisfan78
Established Contributor

wow, good work. Congratulations!!!

Starting Score: EQ=665,TU=618 on Oct 9,2010
EQ=702,TU=725 on Apr 11, 2012 EQ=705 on Oct 31, 2012 Current Score: EQ=702, TU=714 on Dec 8, 2012
Goal Score: 750

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good job man!   After reading deliverance testimonies from posts like these, I'm even more convinced that recovery is possible when it comes to credit repair.

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

How are you fighting the judgment?

Message 5 of 8
MsTucker09
Regular Contributor

wow thats great!!! I hope to get results like that!!! Im on my way!!!Smiley Wink

Starting Score: EQ 462 9/30/11
Current Score: TU 577 4/10/12 EQ 607 4/10/12 PLUS 627 4/10/12 Beacon 5.0 621 lender pull 4/13/12
Goal Score: 650

Message 6 of 8
RussianPassion
Regular Contributor

I hired a NACA lawyer to help me with the judgement. I am not afraid to push CAs and bureaus, but I dont want to mess with the court system. I was told my case is a clear cut win situation so I am not worried. And since so far my project cost me less than $200 to go from low 500's into high 600's, I am willing to spend some money on the lawyer and get rid of the judgement.

Message 7 of 8
NikJ4
Established Contributor

So true.... I am about to call mine again and find out the cost. I am tired of the rat race I have been dealing with trying to get mine vacated.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.