Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alt way to locate executives

tag
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

Alt way to locate executives

Been having problems with company not responding to requests so I wanted to contact executive offices. Went online and couldnt find any contacts. I decided to search the ceo's name, name of company and charities. By researching the various charties the CEO was involved in I wad able to get his email and phone number. Sent PFD to him and within 2 minutes I got response from CEO directly that I will be contacted to discuss. (this email also had 3 other people CC'd)

Just wanted to pass along this tactic as a means to contact executive offices. (the CEO also had his direct phoneline number in his signature. Not sure if he meant to include that Smiley Happy )

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 808 TU --- EX --- CK 804(FAKO-EX 821, EQ 823, TU 803)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

Re: Alt way to locate executives

@Duncanrr wrote:
Been having problems with company not responding to requests so I wanted to contact executive offices. Went online and couldnt find any contacts. I decided to search the ceo's name, name of company and charities. By researching the various charties the CEO was involved in I wad able to get his email and phone number. Sent PFD to him and within 2 minutes I got response from CEO directly that I will be contacted to discuss. (this email also had 3 other people CC'd)

Just wanted to pass along this tactic as a means to contact executive offices. (the CEO also had his direct phoneline number in his signature. Not sure if he meant to include that Smiley Happy )

Yeah -- I used a similar approach with a collection company... I had a paid account I was trying to GW...  I googled a couple standand conventions and figured out the CEO's email --- no response, but when I googled the email, after several pages I found a personal phone number tied to a charity golf outing, along with several teammates emails and phone numbers.

I left a VM on her cell phone, not kidding. I said I found it via a public website, and I was looking to discuss an account with her company.

I have no shame, because they do the same things to us, but I most definitely emailed the golf teammates a generic 'I am looking to get ahold of XXXX; it is regarding an important business matter' -- ya know, mocking the way the collection companies contact OUR friends and family.

2 days later. Account was gone. ha

Lesson is: think outside the box and creatively

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.