Regular Contributor
winstars

Re: Am I going to awake a sleeping dog?

[ Edited ]

LIGHTNIN wrote:

The way I always start is knowing what  the DoFD on the OC account.

Then find out if this account is within or passed the states SOL.

Just remember, SOL has nothing to do with CR's.    

It's the time peroid a Creditor can sue and win.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

What you said +1,000.000

What state are you in??? What is the state SOL???

Starting Score: TU-685 (FICO) EQ-674 (FICO) EX-713 (PLUS SCORE FAKO)
Current Score: TU-800 (FICO) EQ-812 (FICO) EX-800 (PLUS SCORE FAKO)
Goal Score: 815

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Regular Contributor
dobirdsmommy

Re: Am I going to awake a sleeping dog?

NY

I would have to say it was defaulted on in 2007 or 2008. Point is she wants to pay it but the CR is a disgrace because they are all not updated properly

2011 starting score 383 pull for Santander, EX 639, EQ 669, TU 651 (lending club pull)
Wallet:ME: 750 Cap One, 5k Quicksilver/rewards, 750 Capital one, Gamestop CC 1150, 2370 FH,! nissan funded lease BYE BYE SANTANDER, Chase Auto Loan 12/16k, VS 1150, BH 1020, Express 1000, Avenue 750, JCrew 800, HSN 1070, Torrid 950,Roamans 800, Jessica London 940, kings direct 800, Buckle 800, OSP 1050, WW 1050, Solutions 800, Blair 750.. baddies: 2 FP CO 08,
DH: 750 Cap One 750 Cap One 750 capital one fh 2000, AU - VS, BH, HSN, QS 5k

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}