cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazing Across the Board Score Increases Thanks to Community Board!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazing Across the Board Score Increases Thanks to Community Board!

Two score updates I've been waiting for just occurred today, putting me in a great mood! So I want to say thank you to this community board in general. Starting in late August I started reading about improving credit and in early September finally got the guts to check my true scores. Since then, largely in part to advice/contributions made by community members, I have seen my Equifax score go from 704 to 830, my Experian score from 679 to 800, and my TransUnion score (which had the worst information) go from 650 to 736.

I never expected to make such great gains in the span of only a few months. I am now just hoping to get some lates off one account on my TU report to reach my maximum score potential, since I plan to buy a home in the next year. For anyone who is pessimitic about being able to make considerable improvements to your reports and scores, I am proof that big things can happen in relatively short periods of time!! Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.