cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazing! You won't believe it! Unprecedented!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazing! You won't believe it! Unprecedented!

1.  I applied for a credit card at NFCU and they approved me for a big limit!

2.   My credit has improved and I tried for a CLI at Capital One, but was denied!  I talked to a CSR though and she updated my info and told me to wait for one of their periodic account reviews!  I am so exited! fingers crossed!

3.  The score I got from my lender is totally different from the FAKO I pull monthly!  Its unexplainable!  I am so confused!

4.   I have a CA and an OC both reporting the same account!  I am going to take legal action and sue them both!

Can you imagine?  It defies belief!  I am sure that no one has ever exerienced anything like any of these crazy things EVER.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Amazing! You won't believe it! Unprecedented!

1) Congrats! NFCU is very generous. 

2) *holds breath for CapOne CLI*  xxstopped breathing and passed outxx ...they are very stingy.

3) FAKO is as FAKO does. Ignore them.

4) Both can report.

Welcome to the forums!

Message 2 of 12
DaveSignal
Valued Contributor

EX:694 TU:744 EQ:777
Amex ED $19.5k - BoA Travel Rewards $15k - CSP $5k - SDFCU EMV $15k - NFCU goRewards $20k - Barclays Arrival $6.5k
Message 3 of 12
madmann26
Valued Contributor

Would you mind sharing your score and the amount you were approved for? You can PM me if you would like.

Current FICO 9 Scores

Message 4 of 12
princechristian
Regular Contributor

Score? and approval amount please? PM if necessary...

Revolvers: FP Gold $300, FP Platinum $300, Applied Bank Business $500, Kay Jewelers $500, Fingerhut $400, Gettington $300

Installers: KHEAA student loan, Dealer Funding LLC auto loan x2, Crescent Bank auto loan, Acceptance Loan Co personal loan x2

Negatives: 1 collection - 2010 $307, Auto lates - 2 30 days, 60 day, 2009 / 3 30 days, 60 day, 2012

Message 5 of 12
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

@llecs wrote:

1) Congrats! NFCU is very generous. 

2) *holds breath for CapOne CLI*  xxstopped breathing and passed outxx ...they are very stingy.

3) FAKO is as FAKO does. Ignore them.

4) Both can report.

Welcome to the forums!

+1

Grounds for suing?   They can both report.

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 6 of 12
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats with NFCU

Message 7 of 12
Trons
New Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

2.   My credit has improved and I tried for a CLI at Capital One, but was denied!  I talked to a CSR though and she updated my info and told me to wait for one of their periodic account reviews!  I am so exited! fingers crossed!

3.  The score I got from my lender is totally different from the FAKO I pull monthly!  Its unexplainable!  I am so confused!

4.   I have a CA and an OC both reporting the same account!  I am going to take legal action and sue them both!

Can you imagine?  It defies belief!  I am sure that no one has ever exerienced anything like any of these crazy things EVER.

I think I detect a bit of sarcasm in this post...I could be wrong though.

Starting: EQ 590 (LP 8/12) TU 589 (LP 8/12) EX 612 (LP 8/12)
Current: EQ 650(LP 9/12/12) TU 667 (LP 9/12/12) EX 676 (LP 9/12/12)
Goal: 620 (for VA Mortgage)
Goal Reached. Pre-qualified for VA loan, 9/12/12

My Jeep is like my wife. Cleans up nice, but a lot more fun when she's dirty.
Message 8 of 12
atarvuzdar
Established Contributor

@Trons wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

+1 Smiley Wink

FICO 8: EQ 846 / TU 836 / EX 832
AMEX Platinum / BofA Cash Rewards Visa Sig $99,900 / Chase CSR $43,400 / Citi Double Cash $39,600 / AMEX EveryDay $30,000 / Discover It $26,000 / Gemini $25,000 / JetBlue $25,000 / Chase Freedom Unlimited $22,500
Message 9 of 12
gettnthere
Established Contributor

@Trons wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

This post is completely BIZARRE...

Starting Score: EQ 609, EX 633(Fako), TU 700
Current Score: EQ 699, EX 758, TU 733
Goal Score: 720 across the board
Garden Club Member-GC Challenge: App free since 10/31/12 Smiley Wink
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.