Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon CLI - no go for the last year

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazon CLI - no go for the last year

TU score is 602, last late with them is july 2014 (a 30 day late). they dropped my limit in 2015 from $900 to $100, and now it won't go back up to anything useful. Smiley Sad

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

Re: Amazon CLI - no go for the last year

Don't feel bad, I've been stuck at the same CL for the last 18 months and my TU score is 802. Of course in my case its more than what I spend on a monthly basis, and I PIF or within the 0% promotional period, but still....

Message 2 of 7
washpadude
Regular Contributor

My Amazon had been stuck at the starting limit of $1500 since I opened it in April. I got my most recent denial letter a few days ago, but decided to try the online chat feature anyway. I asked for $3500 and was approved. 

I understand your situation is different, but you never know when they will give you a break. Have you tried online chat or calling Credit Solutions?

BK CH7 Discharged 03/2015
FICO8 EQ-657 TU-657 EX-665
Revolving credit lines 125k.
Message 3 of 7
Abelcrdn
Regular Contributor

I got this card 5 weeks ago. My starting CL was $800 just got approved for $3,500 two days ago.
12/23 Fico Score 8 TU-761 EX -747 EQ-734
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I put in, got the standard message about a delay.  So I called.  Asked for $2K and got it. My orig was $800.  This was a couple of weeks ago, so it was recent.  Give them a call.

Message 5 of 7
MrsCHX
Valued Contributor

It may take some time and will definitely take getting your TU up some more. 

I got mine in February with a TU of around 620, starting at $700. People around here were always saying call! call! call! And I got denied every time!  Even when my TU got up to around 645. 

After 9 month, they've just increased me to $900. Tried for a bigger increase and they said NO! haha!

So I would give it time.

NFCU: $25,000; PenFed Power Cash Rewards: $3,500; PenFed Gold: $2,500; Capital One: $2,300; Nordstrom Visa: $2,000; Credit One: $1,250
Amazon: 800; Kohls: $1,500
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would give the chat feature a shot - it's a SP.  I clicked the increase link on the website and was denied - two weeks later (after reading a bit on here) I did the chat feature and got a $1900 increase, and nothing has changed in my credit profile in two weeks.  

Good luck!! 

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.