Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon/Paypal CLI

tag
AccountingGuy
Valued Member

Amazon/Paypal CLI

Hi all,

I can't seem to get any love from GE.  All of my other cards recently approved a CLI except Amazon and Paypal.  I requested both right before I got my collection and public record taken off of TU.  I called Amazon after a few days and requested it again (score for TU went from 639 to 680) and got no love! My wife applied for the same card and got a $900 limit with a 670 (argh lol).

Any tips on what I can do? Maybe try again next month? I've had both cards a year and never missed a payment.  Both have $0 balances.I think Paypal is a hard inquiry, so I'm wary of calling them a second time.  I have 10 inquiries in the past year (bad me, I know), but 6 of them are about to be >1 year and 2 of them were just from CLI requests.

Starting Score: 584
Current Score: 639
Goal Score: 700+

Care Credit $3k, Cap One $1.25k, Cap One $1k, Credit One $1k, Discover It $800, Walmart $550, Paypal $500, Barclays $500, Valero $300, Amazon $300, Best Buy $300
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.