Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Store Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazon Store Card

Hi everyone I'm needing advice on a interest I have in getting a Amazon CC. My TU score is 672, equifax is 621 and experian is 612 . I wanted to know from people have the card or applied for one think my chances are of getting approved. No open collections on my credit history and 100% on time payment history on top of a 2 year age of credit history.
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amazon Store Card

They pulled my TU which is 651. No late in 2 years no open collections. Lots of derogs, but all paid. I was approved. I hear they are easy with CLIs.
Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yea I only have two derogatory marks on mine, which only says I settled for less then the closed account Balance.
Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have 15... mine are about to age off, are ypur scores FICO or FAKO my TU Fico is 650, TU FAKO (VS) is 728.
Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

My TU vantage score is 689 but my TU fico is 672
Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi everyone I'm needing advice on a interest I have in getting a Amazon CC. My TU score is 672, equifax is 621 and experian is 612 . I wanted to know from people have the card or applied for one think my chances are of getting approved. No open collections on my credit history and 100% on time payment history on top of a 2 year age of credit history.

Pretty easy to get with mid 600 scores. I just got one a couple days ago with low 600 scores.

Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got the card with scores ranging from 590-609. $700 limit to start, I think you would get it.
Message 7 of 15
Curious0ne
New Contributor

You shouldn't have a problem getting the card. THose same scores should work for Walmart and Lowes Home Improvement also if your interested that is.

Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've had mine for almost a year and a half. Got it with a 640-650 TU score with multiple unpaid collections at the time. Synchrony Bank seems to have different scores one needs to have for CLIs. Your in a range to get your limit to about $3.5k, so if approved you can call credit solutions and request an increase in your limit.
Message 9 of 15
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Looking at the sample range of approvals compared to scores in the examples.given, it.seems clear that you stand a pretty good chance!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.