Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon and Walmart Charge Off's Removed

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazon and Walmart Charge Off's Removed

So, this week I've had both my amazon and walmart charged off accounts removeand were removed from all3 of my credit reports. Both accounts were paid and the charge off occured in 2011. 

I didn't send any goodwill letters to Synchrony, but I did dispute file a dispute with Transunion a few months ago and it came back verified.  I am just surprised that the accounts have been removed by all 3 without me requesting.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: Amazon and Walmart Charge Off's Removed

What was the DOFD that preceded the charge-off?

The charge-off may have been removed based on credit report exclusion rather than a finding from a dispute of its accuracy.

Alternately, the creditor may have decided, notwithstanding the verification of the dispute, to delete on their own in order to terminate any future need to deal with the reporting.

Message 2 of 5
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Good to have them off the reports

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Outstanding!Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

With a charge of date in 2011, sounds like it could be an EE.

Grats on the removal.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.