Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amcol Deleted! Success!!

tag
marathonmama24
Regular Contributor

Amcol Deleted! Success!!

I'm so excited!

After a phone call to the OC last month, I was able to convince a manager to call the CA and have them remove the listing from my credit report. It was paid before they reported. Woohoo!! My credit score bumped up 27 points!

Also, to add to my happiness, I checked my husbands reports, and he's up 41 points since last month.

We're on the right track!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Season79
Contributor

Re: Amcol Deleted! Success!!

Great job!! Keep it up! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 6
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

WTG Congrats x2!!  You guys are on the right track, it only gets better from now!

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 3 of 6
marathonmama24
Regular Contributor

Thanks!! It's so nice to have this forum as support.

Message 4 of 6
Jarnog
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!!!

I actually have a debt with them I plan on paying on Monday.  I actually sent a PFD and they called me and agreed.  The nice rep (which was a surprise) stated that once paid they will send out the paid letter and on that letter will be the agreement to delete.  Good thing is they are local to me, so Monday I ride down, pay it and the receptionist will print that letter right then and there!  I hope to have the same sort of jump!!

CONGRATS AGAIN!!!!

Message 5 of 6
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats to your success Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.