Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amcol PFD

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amcol PFD

So, today I bit the bullet and paid $1426 for a medical collection from AMCOL. I made sure the call was recorded and they agreed to the PFD. She said it will be reported today they got full payment and it should take 48hours for the CRA to delete! This was my last negative on my reports. The only thing left is to drop my UTIL currently a whopping 72% percent. It is that high from football and doing PFDs. I plan on having it down to under 10% by June. 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Amcol PFD

Grats on getting the successful PFD Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have an account with them also....thank you for posting, now I do know I can a PFD if I talk to the right person.
Message 3 of 8
Momof5
Frequent Contributor

Watch your reports.

I got a PFD agreement from them.  Week 1, CA TL updated to $0 bal.  Called Amcol back.  Told it has to report paid first.  Assured that it would delete the next week.  One week later, CA TL changed from "unpaid" to "paid collection".  Called again and left messages.  Nothing.  Emailed them about the deletion.  TL is STILL there.  I may have to send an ITS for breach of our agreement.

Starting Score: 472
Current Score: EQ:703 TU: 729 EX:737
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 8
Momof5
Frequent Contributor

UPDATE!  After emailing the CEO, two days later and *POOF*!  My only CA - AMCOL is GONE! Smiley Very Happy

Starting Score: 472
Current Score: EQ:703 TU: 729 EX:737
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cheers!

Message 6 of 8
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Momof5 wrote:

UPDATE!  After emailing the CEO, two days later and *POOF*!  My only CA - AMCOL is GONE! Smiley Very Happy

Emoticon-Thumbs Up.png

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the advice. I too emailed him and just got off the phone with them. The same day I emailed they requested deletion. Sneaky Sneaky...

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.