Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amount of new credit. Different answers on my TU and EQ report

tag
athan12
Contributor

Amount of new credit. Different answers on my TU and EQ report

My TU Report shows that I have a "Not Good" Amount of new credit, while my EQ report shows that I have a "Very Good" amount of new credit.

I just recently started a loan and I'm pretty sure I was never late on my payments 100%. Anybody can help or explain this to me?

Additional question:

I'm seeing a dispute on my TU report. My TU report is showing I have 4 Inquiries. 2 For Great Basin, 1 Wells Fargo, and 1 for Mab&T Genesis Credit. Now I don't remember applying for Mab&T Genesis Credit and I've never heard of it.

I do remember applying for Wells Fargo and that was for a furniture loan, and I've heard that some companies will do a lot application through different credit companies without letting you know. Leaving your report with a lot of Inquiries and lowering your score

Is there anyway that I can remove this unknown Inquiry on my TU report? I tried going to TU website and report a dispute but its asking for a FIN and I don't know where to find my TU report FIN.

Starting score as of 12/2012: EQ 570
Current score as of 02/2013: EQ 619

Current scores as of 06/2014:
EQ: 640
TU: 650
EX: 655

GOAL: 700
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.