cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An incorrect 60 day late being reported, after it is removed what is likely increase?

tag
Tooliebell
Frequent Contributor

An incorrect 60 day late being reported, after it is removed what is likely increase?

TU is reporting a 60 day late on my report in Dec 2010, from a Home Equity Loan that was paid off in November 2010.  I have talked to the lender and they agree it should be removed and they are going to issue a letter to TU to have it removed.  What can I expect to see as an increase in my score for that? 

Also, my student loans were showing up as 90 days past due because of communication problem with the lender.  The lender issued me a forebearance back to when the 90 day lates began and I am current now.  Once this updates, will I see an increase in my score, since it will not report as past due anymore.  I am not sure if the 90 day delinquency will come off.

Last question, ordered myfico TU score this weekend.  I am hoping to be able to get a construction loan in the next six months.  What is the best product here to buy to monitor the change in my score for the next six months?

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.