Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

And then there was one...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

And then there was one...

I had success with my 3 medical collections a few days ago, leaving me with just one collection, T-Mobile/ERC. I had actually reached out to the T-Mo CEO on last Saturday via email and was waiting to hear from his office. I may have gotten a little impatient (I'm new to this credit chess game). Today I landed after working a redeye and I have an email from his office. They are requesting my account info and willing to work with me on this matter!!! Is it possible that after only starting this journey on 1/31 with the opening of a secured Cap1 card and 7 derogatory marks that I am about to have none? This forum has been SOOOOOOOOO helpful. If I can work out this deletion, I will show only one paid medical collection (I paid it before I found the forum and knew to ask for PFD). I'm gonna pay this off and head to the garden to plant seeds in hopes of growing a Discover or Barclay card next January! 

I'm so excited I'll probably give out the whole can on my next beverage service in the sky lolSmiley Happy

TU-633 EQ-630 (these do not reflect the med collections being deleted this week but I will update when the Bureaus do)

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: And then there was one...

Good luck and you should start a GW campaign on that paid medical CA asking for removal of it.  Smiley Happy

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/GW-letter-Q-amp-A-Examples-and-GW-Success-Sto...

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.