Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annual Credit Report

tag
tfkallday
Frequent Contributor

Annual Credit Report

Hi all!  I ordered my free annual credit report last april.  I am wondering if I can order my 2014 annual credit report for free now because it is a new calender year or do I have to wait until April to order it?  I monitor my credit daily via myprivacymatters BUT I would like to see what my real live credit reports say. Thanks!

Starting Score April 2013: 556
Current Score March 2014: 682
Goal Score Soon (-: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
notfancy
Valued Contributor

Re: Annual Credit Report

@tfkallday wrote:

Hi all!  I ordered my free annual credit report last april.  I am wondering if I can order my 2014 annual credit report for free now because it is a new calender year or do I have to wait until April to order it?  I monitor my credit daily via myprivacymatters BUT I would like to see what my real live credit reports say. Thanks!

annualcreditreport.com is 12 months to 12 months, so if you got your credit reports in April, you'll have to wait til April of this year for another free one.

625 EQ FICO Current Score: 660 DCU EQ FICO/ 645 Scorewatch EQ FICO , EX FICO 664, TU FICO 737 (08/2014)
Goal Score: 700   Seedling again as of 07/29/14
Message 2 of 8
tfkallday
Frequent Contributor

ouch, ok!  Thanks for the advice.  any other advice?  I cant believe how far I have come in 10 months

Message 3 of 8
notfancy
Valued Contributor

@tfkallday wrote:

ouch, ok!  Thanks for the advice.  any other advice?  I cant believe how far I have come in 10 months

Um probably! At least, I'm always bursting with opinions! What are you looking for? What are your goals, and what is currently on your credit reports (as much as you can possibly recall or know of) Inquiries? Collection/Baddies?, loans, CCs, what is your UTL at? How old is your credit account age? You can go to creditkarma.com and get some generic ideas of your credit if you'd like, but the scores are crummy, and the site is often a little glitchy.

625 EQ FICO Current Score: 660 DCU EQ FICO/ 645 Scorewatch EQ FICO , EX FICO 664, TU FICO 737 (08/2014)
Message 4 of 8
tfkallday
Frequent Contributor

Hi I have a satisfied judgement I am working on getting vacated, an open collections acct which I have a PFD offer waiting to hear back, and then another collection and cc account (the same debt) which are negatives but I am working on GWing.  I think I am on my way but am always fishing for advice.  After I get my tax returns I am paying off my cards and trying to do the PFD for the debt which is left.

Message 5 of 8
notfancy
Valued Contributor

@tfkallday wrote:

Hi I have a satisfied judgement I am working on getting vacated, an open collections acct which I have a PFD offer waiting to hear back, and then another collection and cc account (the same debt) which are negatives but I am working on GWing.  I think I am on my way but am always fishing for advice.  After I get my tax returns I am paying off my cards and trying to do the PFD for the debt which is left.

I'd say that you're well on your way to doing everything right at this point! Do you have any open accounts that are current? Even a secured card or two? Getting some good revolving history would help you significantly.

Message 6 of 8
tfkallday
Frequent Contributor

Thanks not fancy :-)  I have an Express Card (300) Cap1 Secured (200) PNC Visa Secured (400) Credit One (400) and Barclays (500) .. I am gardening and working on getting stuff PFD and GW so I can get into some better cards.  I really would like the discover IT an AMEX and a Chase... All my accounts are current I have 100% payment history no lates.  Hoping for the best on this judgement and the COs!!

Message 7 of 8
notfancy
Valued Contributor

@tfkallday wrote:

Thanks not fancy :-)  I have an Express Card (300) Cap1 Secured (200) PNC Visa Secured (400) Credit One (400) and Barclays (500) .. I am gardening and working on getting stuff PFD and GW so I can get into some better cards.  I really would like the discover IT an AMEX and a Chase... All my accounts are current I have 100% payment history no lates.  Hoping for the best on this judgement and the COs!!

Check and see if any of them will give you soft pull credit limit increases.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.