Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another All Yellow Milestone.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Another All Yellow Milestone.

About 6 months ago, I had been rebuilding my credit for almost a year with what I thought I knew, and I hadn't read this site much. I was operating mostly blind, not knowing what my scores were, just knowing I had bad credit. Largely because of the financial meltdown and that I had not bothered with credit at all since then.

Then I joined myFico, my scores at the time were: EQ 652 TU 615 EX 629. So I had already made some progress(I believe EQ was a bit higher than the others becuase of a positive account that was reporting that wasn't on the others, but it aged off that month and led to a drop the following month).

As of today, my scores are EQ 687 TU 674 EX 680. TU lacks payment data for last month for key accounts, so I suspect when it finally picks that up, it's going to bump a bit more as well. Although a positive account on EX is set to age off this month, so I'm not sure where I'll be there next month.

Like many others, I'm grateful to all the people here who have shared info and been helpful. Thank you. I don't believe I would have reached this goal as soon as I did without this forum and the people in it.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
kuku4koco
Frequent Contributor

Re: Another All Yellow Milestone.

Congrats!!! Smiley Wink

EQ: 731 TU: 705 EX: 715

Cap1 QS: 9k USBank: 7k Amex BCE: 14.1k BoA: 8k Discover: 4.4k CareCredit: 12k *Various Store Cards: 18.7k
Message 2 of 4
jstap01
New Contributor

Congrats

Starting Score: EXP - 561, EQ - 590, TU - 573
Current Score: EX - 739, EQ - 756, TU - 708
Goal Score: 715 Across the board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Great job, you are to be congratulated for your efforts  Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.