Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another CA deletion success!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Another CA deletion success!

Started with 4 credit card CO's, 3 collections (1 medical, 1 utility, 1 for one of the credit cards).  2 charge offs were with Juniper/Barclays Bank.  I paid both accounts in full and Barclay's updated the accounts to "paid as agreed" and removed all of the derogatory info.  Other two credit cards were with HSBC.  Both are paid and I'm working on GW'ing them now.  One of the HSBC accounts was actually sold to a CA, Cavalry Portfolio.  I paid the account in full with Cavalry.  Account rep said they couldn't delete and that I'd have to dispute it with the CRA because the CRA controlled what was reporting.  Yeah...ok.  So then I e-mailed higher ups and requested deletions.  Got an email saying though it was against their policies, they were going to make an exception in this case and go ahead and delete the account.  Sweet!  The medical and utility collections were both PFD's no issues.  Cavalry was the last collection.  Can't wait until it's officially off the reports though! 

Sooooo now it's just the two paid CO's with HSBC.  I've seen HSBC success posts on the board.  If anyone has any e-mail contacts I'd really appreciate it if you can PM me the info.  For now I'm starting with good old fashioned snail mail. 

Don't take no for an answer and keep on going! 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
casmith1980
Established Contributor

Re: Another CA deletion success!

Awesome!!!!! Congrats
Filed BK 12/5/14
341 meeting 1/9/15
Anticipated discharge 3/10/15

Goal: 700 by 3/2017
Message 2 of 8
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

Congratz

My credit journey has completed. I am currently sitting at 800+ across the board.

I started my journey here years ago, and thanks to MyFico, it really is possible.
Message 3 of 8
hoping2rebuild
Established Contributor

Congrats Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 377EQ/350EX/400TU As of 11/2011
Current Score: 620EQ/614EX/612TU As of 01/2013
Goal Score: 700+ across the boards
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

And the Collection is gone!  That took no time at all!!  TU is now sitting at 697 and EQ is at 683.  That's with 14% util and 2 HSBC CO's still showing (just over a year ago).  Can't believe I'm already so close to the 700's in such a short time!!!  This forum rocks!!!!

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!  Keep fighting the good fight!!! Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!!!

Just realized that I now have to change my goal score!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Don't take no for an answer and keep on going! 

Great attitude!  Congratulations!!! Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.