Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another Death of LVNV

tag
chicharitta
Established Member

Another Death of LVNV

The story goes like this I PFD'd LVNV they responded with thats great but we have no record of the account. I responded with ok now you can validate or else. They "closed" the account acording to CRA's but never replied to me. I went the BBB route. I filed the complaint 5 days ago. Today I get the email saying they will delete!

To anyone who's having issues wth LVNV/Resurgent I highly recomend getting the BBB involved it works!

4-1-13 My FICO 633
Joined the Garden Club 04-08-13
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
oceanbluestars

Re: Another Death of LVNV

What did you say to the BBB?

Message 2 of 7
exleyfam

I just submitted a BBB complaint to them! I have been fighting with them for years. They should fall off next November but I want them gone now!

4/23/2013 TU FAKO (CK) 610
4/26/2013 TU (Pulled by car dealer) 569
4/29/2013 EX FAKO (CreditSesame) 610
Message 3 of 7
oceanbluestars

Sorry I'm a total newbie, and completely unexperienced at this; and embarassed to ask, BUT how do you file a complaint with the BBB?

Many thanks for your help.

Message 4 of 7
exleyfam

@oceanbluestars wrote:

Sorry I'm a total newbie, and completely unexperienced at this; and embarassed to ask, BUT how do you file a complaint with the BBB?

Many thanks for your help.

Sent you a PM

4/23/2013 TU FAKO (CK) 610
4/26/2013 TU (Pulled by car dealer) 569
4/29/2013 EX FAKO (CreditSesame) 610
Message 5 of 7
chicharitta
Established Member

I told them that I wrote a PFD letter on whatever the date was. LVNV responded on whatever date with they have no record of the account. I sent a second letter on whatever date requesting full validation and I also included print outs of the tradeline as it appeared on 2 of the 3 CRA's and that as of the date of the complaint LVNV had not responded to my second letter. I requested full deletion from CRA's

4-1-13 My FICO 633
Joined the Garden Club 04-08-13
Message 6 of 7
oceanbluestars

Did you do it on-line, or send snail mail?

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.