Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another EE!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Another EE!!!

Just got off the phone with EX and was told no EE. Acct not set for removal until Jan. so she said maybe Dec. I told her that I was told to call back in Oct. She double checked(I think asked permission) and comes back with yes this acct will be removed 24-72 hrs! Awesome sauce!!! Smiley Very Happy

EQ is next and only one left for this one!

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Another EE!!!

Grats Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 9
J91605
Frequent Contributor

Nice! Congrats!

Starting Score: 6/30/15 EQ 554 TU 534 EX 608
Current Score: EQ 630 TU 635 EX 653
Goal Score: 680 across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge!
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

What is "EE"?

Message 4 of 9
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

What is "EE"?

Early Exclusion of derog COed, PR and CA accounts.

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!! Were you really told to call back in October? I need one removed due to come off in March.
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes I was. It just depends who you talk to. Just have to be extremely nice, even get a supervisor if necessary because they are doing you a favor and are not required to do this. She wasn't going to help at first until I mentioned I was told to call back in October. I was actually told Oct. 25th but thought I'd give it a shot early. I got lucky and it worked.

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your accomplishment!

@Anonymous wrote:

Just got off the phone with EX and was told no EE. Acct not set for removal until Jan. so she said maybe Dec. I told her that I was told to call back in Oct. She double checked(I think asked permission) and comes back with yes this acct will be removed 24-72 hrs! Awesome sauce!!! Smiley Very Happy

EQ is next and only one left for this one!

Message 8 of 9
baller4life
Super Contributor

TU will EE 6 months early.
EX 3 months
EQ cross your fingers. LOL. Usually 1 month early
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.