Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another Midland Thread - !!

tag
annm
New Contributor

Another Midland Thread - !!

So I'm trying to tackle these jerks and I've looked over the various threads but am still kind of confused as to what to do with them.

I disputed them once upon a time and they're listed as disputed on my CR - which I don't quite get what that means in the grand scheme of things. They continue to send me letters offering discounts on the balance which is now $830.82. 

Should I just send DV letters? I know PFD is pretty much in vain but is that the next step? The SOL on the account is not up.

Thanks! 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Another Midland Thread - !!

@annm wrote:

So I'm trying to tackle these jerks and I've looked over the various threads but am still kind of confused as to what to do with them.

I disputed them once upon a time and they're listed as disputed on my CR - which I don't quite get what that means in the grand scheme of things. They continue to send me letters offering discounts on the balance which is now $830.82. 

Should I just send DV letters? I know PFD is pretty much in vain but is that the next step? The SOL on the account is not up.

Thanks! 

Tread lightly as long as it is still inside the SOL, I would not send anything unless I was in a position to PIF..

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.