This week I'm following up on GWs on 2 CAs. Sounds simple enough right?
I'm working on controlling myself long enough to not pull my score again until February aaaaaand I'm baalncing my accounts from spending this weekend. And filling in a great spreadsheet that i received from another myFico member.
I finished my taxes, so that's off my plate. Should see a healthy return and the IRS will be PAID IN FULL.
Anything left over will go toward settlement offers on one medical (not reporting) turned in care lease (not reporting) and lvnv (reporting).
I need to fax over NFCU my supporting membership documents to verify myself.
Getting ready to pay my last 2 CA's and I will be CA free. I know one will do a PFD and I am hoping the other one will as well.
Just paid one for $840 AND they confirmed they would delete before the weekend! This was for A-1 collections, division of TRAF Group.
we need a master thread of Ca's who are willing to accept pfd's....
I agree 100%. If people will send me PM's on who does, I can get a list together and see if a mod would be willing to sticky it. I will say, I asked the nice lady I spoke with about a PFD and she said it wouldn't be an issue. I was stoked. My last CA will do a PFD, so I am not worried about that.
1) GW to San Mateo County Treasurer for old traffic citation (sent email and will send snail mail tomorrow...have letter all ready to go!)
2) PFD to Valley Creditors for old out-of-SOL charge from a preschool
3) Need to determine course of action for old out-of-SOL for $100 medical which I managed to mess up by sending combo dispute/PFD letter for. (Hipaa or another reworded PFD?)
4) Working with my accountant on withdrawal of IRS liens
5) Call up Courthouse tomorrow to figure out whether threatenting notice recieved from GC Services for 12 year old traffic citation is bogus.
PFD success thread is a great idea! I would suggest including a template like what they do in Auto Loans.
Maybe something like:
Within SOL (y/n)
Amount claimed by CA
Time lapsed between agreement and deletion from CR:
Waiting on a response from EQ about a DV letter that I sent and came back as undeliverable.
Need to call all 3 bureaus and ask to remove "Disputed" notation on a couple accounts.
Formulating my next move with LVNV and MCM.