Credit Card Center Advertiser Disclosure†
01-21-2013 06:53 AM
This week I'm following up on GWs on 2 CAs. Sounds simple enough right?
01-21-2013 07:19 AM
I'm working on controlling myself long enough to not pull my score again until February aaaaaand I'm baalncing my accounts from spending this weekend. And filling in a great spreadsheet that i received from another myFico member.
01-21-2013 07:27 AM
I finished my taxes, so that's off my plate. Should see a healthy return and the IRS will be PAID IN FULL.
Anything left over will go toward settlement offers on one medical (not reporting) turned in care lease (not reporting) and lvnv (reporting).
I need to fax over NFCU my supporting membership documents to verify myself.
01-21-2013 07:48 AM
Getting ready to pay my last 2 CA's and I will be CA free. I know one will do a PFD and I am hoping the other one will as well.
01-21-2013 08:27 AM
Just paid one for $840 AND they confirmed they would delete before the weekend! This was for A-1 collections, division of TRAF Group.
01-21-2013 08:40 AM
we need a master thread of Ca's who are willing to accept pfd's....
I agree 100%. If people will send me PM's on who does, I can get a list together and see if a mod would be willing to sticky it. I will say, I asked the nice lady I spoke with about a PFD and she said it wouldn't be an issue. I was stoked. My last CA will do a PFD, so I am not worried about that.
01-21-2013 08:43 AM
1) GW to San Mateo County Treasurer for old traffic citation (sent email and will send snail mail tomorrow...have letter all ready to go!)
2) PFD to Valley Creditors for old out-of-SOL charge from a preschool
3) Need to determine course of action for old out-of-SOL for $100 medical which I managed to mess up by sending combo dispute/PFD letter for. (Hipaa or another reworded PFD?)
4) Working with my accountant on withdrawal of IRS liens
5) Call up Courthouse tomorrow to figure out whether threatenting notice recieved from GC Services for 12 year old traffic citation is bogus.
01-21-2013 08:59 AM
PFD success thread is a great idea! I would suggest including a template like what they do in Auto Loans.
Maybe something like:
Within SOL (y/n)
Amount claimed by CA
Time lapsed between agreement and deletion from CR:
01-21-2013 11:43 AM
Waiting on a response from EQ about a DV letter that I sent and came back as undeliverable.
Need to call all 3 bureaus and ask to remove "Disputed" notation on a couple accounts.
Formulating my next move with LVNV and MCM.
Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.† Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
* For complete information, see the terms and conditions on the credit card issuer’s website. Once you click apply for this card, you will be directed to the issuer’s website where you may review the terms and conditions of the card before applying. While myFICO always strives to present the most accurate information, we show a summary to help you choose a product, not the full legal terms - and before applying you should understand the full terms of products as stated by the issuer itself.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more
FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.