cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another RJM Acquisitions success story!

tag
BIRDWRITER
Regular Contributor

Re: Another RJM Acquisitions success story!

Hi, RJM is great about deletions and keeps their word, but it takes about a month for the CRA's to update so that it falls off your report. If you are meeting with a mortgage broker, ask RJM to fax or email you a letter saying that the account has been satisfied and will be deleted. That's what they did for me. Smiley Happy

Message 41 of 79
Anonymous
Not applicable

RJM is my first success with repairing my credit.  I sent a PFD letter and received a letter from them today stating a deletion would take place. 

Message 42 of 79
christinag05

Can someone send me the email addresses.  I have 1 collection with RJM that I would love to have taken off my credit report.

Message 43 of 79
BIRDWRITER
Regular Contributor

Hi, I sent you a pm with addys.

gl!

Message 44 of 79
ABattle
Regular Contributor

So, I got the letter saying they would accept my offer & mailed my payment to them on 5/7 from VA.  It's now 5/18 & they've yet to cash it.  Do they normally take this long?

Message 45 of 79
BIRDWRITER
Regular Contributor

RJM was slow for me, too. I gave them an AmEx number, and it took them about a week just to run the charge. I settled for 50%, and the CRA's updated to the new amount almost immediately, but it took about a month for them to delete. I was afraid they were lying to me, since it updated but did not delete, but they assured me it would delete from all three bureaus, and it finally did. They were very nice and cooperative though--I was applying for a mortgage refi, and they sent me a nice letter saying the debt was paid in full and would be removed.

I wish all CA's were this easy to deal with! Smiley Tongue

Message 46 of 79
Gotons
Regular Contributor

I'm glad that the addresses I've provided are still working!

Message 47 of 79
jefftca925
Established Contributor

I have to add my experience and success with RJM...

I had a checking acct with TD BankNorth for years (including their acquisitions of my former banks).  I had moved from the east coast back to CA to be with my family and had used my debit card for my expenses along the way.  My balance had not updated when I had checked at the ATM so I thought there was enough money for a bed purchase.  Long story short...the bank let the transaction go through and proceeded to charge me $35/every 5 days for OD.  I didn't know this until almost 2 weeks had past when the bank had sent me a notice.  I immediately sent enough to cover the OD and asked them to close the account.  They didn't...and the account OD'd again.  $300 in fees later and no cooperation from the bank the account ends up with RJM after 3 years of nothing.  I received an alert from Identity Guard that a collection had posted to my CBR.  I immediately called RJM and negotiated a PFD in the amount of $120.  They e-mailed me a response re: the accepted terms for the PFD and the following day I paid it with my CC.  The next day they e-mailed me Paid In Full letter and said that the collection would be deleted, but it would take 30-45 days due to reporting limitations.  Well... I have 3 cards with Chase and 1 with BofA and didn't wanna risk them softing me (and they have been...relentlessly) and CLD or closing my accounts.  Sooo... I disputed the collection with Experian two days ago and today I got an update from them that it was deleted from my file.  Whew!!

I have to say that these guys are great to work with and I am extremely grateful and happy that this was all fixed in a matter of 10 days with no harm done.  I only wish that more businesses worked as well as these guys do. Smiley Wink

CCs: Chase Freedom VS 12.9k, CSP VISA Sg 13k, BofA Amex 24.5k, Discover 12.5k, US Bank Cash+ Visa Sg 17k, Macy's Amex 8k/1.5k, Gap Visa 10k, Best Buy 11.1k, Citi TY MC 10.8k, Citi AA Amex 6k, Nordstrom VS 10k, Costco Amex 12k, BofA CR VS 5k, Amex BCP 13.5k, Amex ED 5k, Sears MC 9k, HD 7k, Target 600, Amazon 7k, US Bank MC 15k, US Airways MC 8k, NFL Visa 4k, Patelco Visa 10k, Penfed PR VS 44.6k, Chase Hyatt VS 8k, Citi Simplicity 13.3k, PayPal MC 7.5k, BBVA Visa 4k, WF VS 14k, FNBO Amex 14.1k, OCCU VISA 15k, TR Visa Sg 16.3k, C1 QS Visa 11k, FRN MC 15k, HSN 4k, Saks WEMC 10k/4k, Chase Ink 18k, Arrival WEMC 10k, Ebates VS 8k, Orbitz VS 12k, NASA V 30k, USBk FP VS 21.5k, DC 30k, VirgAm 15k, Sams MC 15k, Amex Bz Gold, Amex SC 10k, BofW Bz MC 18k
Message 48 of 79
Datx
Valued Contributor

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum and would appreciate if I can get an email contact for Zentih Acquisition. Also is it just a PFD letter being sent to the email?

I just started to clean up my credit a month ago. I just received a letter from Zenith a couple of days ago and they were able to validate my debt. So Im not sure if I'm still able to send a settlement offer or a PFD letter and have any success. But I would love to at least try. The SOL in my state is 4 years and the debt was reported on my credit report 2 years ago. Balance is just over $600. I was looking to possibly send a PFD letter and offer half the balance as a settlement.

Message 49 of 79
jada0607
Valued Member

Can someone PM me those addy's as well?

Starting Scores: TU: 605 EQ: 562 EX: 596
Current Scores: TU: 605 EQ: 562 EX: 596
Goal Score: 760+

Message 50 of 79
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.