cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another RJM Acquisitions success story!

tag
Rebuilding101
Regular Contributor

Re: Another RJM Acquisitions success story!

Can I get the addys too? My sister just got a dunning letter from them.

Starting Score(4/1/10): EQ: 631--- TU: 646
Current Score(4/1/10): EQ: 725--- TU: 686
Goal Score: EQ: 850--- TU: 850

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 61 of 79
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could somebody please send me the e-mail addresses for RJM as well? Thank  you!!

Message 62 of 79
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can someone PM the email address as well.

Thanks!

Message 63 of 79
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well I guess I could use the email addresses as well to try a GW letter.  It seems they have been accepting them recently from all the posts.

Message 64 of 79
Gotons
Regular Contributor

Everyone should have the information in their private messages. 

In the future, if you need the information, send me a private message...

Message 65 of 79
Anonymous
Not applicable

I currently have an old debt with Bank of America in the amount of $971 dollars.  The account was sent to RJM ACQ LLC on March 3, 2008 and has been reported to credit bureaus every 2 months.  I've noticed several people receiving a phone number to contact them and a PFD to send to them for a deletion from my credit report (if or after they choose to settle with at a lower price).   Is there any way I can get their phone number and also a copy of this "PFD" file/cover/letter?  I'm about to turn 28, have never cared about my credit score and had no idea that without it, getting a good auto loan rate, a house, cellphones, just about anything, would be very difficult, if not impossible.  My scores in the upper 500's and I so desperately want it up in the 650's and above soon so my wife and I can buy our first house.  We currently live in Las Vegas, the foreclosure capital of the country and now is a great time to buy a house dirt cheap.

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts,

Sincerely,

UAintSeeMe

Message 66 of 79
need2improve
New Contributor

Wow I can't even believe this.  So I did not email RJM, but rather sent them letters by mail with no reply, and then another by fax for a PFD.  They replied agreeing to accept half as paid in full, and agreed to remove from my credit report-all replied by letter in writing to me!  so I paid it, and it took 2 weeks or so for it come off my report-officially gone today off my transunion.  The downside you ask? My score didn't increase!  I can't believe it!  So although it helped my report, and makes me look better on paper, it had no bearing on my score :-( whomp whomp ugghh

Starting Score: 486 TU 3/2/10
Current Score: TU 603 EQ 582
Goal Score: 640

Message 67 of 79
Gotons
Regular Contributor

Well, it will definitely help if you have any manual reviews done!  Congrats!

Message 68 of 79
BIRDWRITER
Regular Contributor

It might take a little while to reflect in your score. When mine was deleted, (if I remember correctly) it took another few weeks until my score went up, but it did increase nicely! Smiley Tongue

Message 69 of 79
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Can you please send me the email address and info you used?

Thank You,

Message 70 of 79
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.