cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another RJM Acquisitions success story!

tag
jjett77
Valued Member

Re: Another RJM Acquisitions success story!

Smiley WinkHi Everyone...

I've had two account's buy RJM Acquisitions and I'm not believe I'm saying this but they where e very helpful  had to pay in 2 payments and they did what they say!The guy I spoke too, emailed me a copy of the promise note of deleted(WHICH IS UN HEARD OF ) and it was deleted off my credit and it taken about a month for my credit score to go up.Ithink some off these company need to take a lesson...Schooling boy's.............LOL...........

Message 71 of 79
need2improve
New Contributor

Yeah they are great to work with!  Now I need to move on to I C Systems.  I hope I'm as lucky!! lol

Starting Score: 486 TU 3/2/10
Current Score: TU 603 EQ 582
Goal Score: 640

Message 72 of 79
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got a response to my letter yesterday excepting my offer of just over 50% for a pfd. woo hoo This is great considering my gw letters did not go over so good with cap1 and dillards.

7/7/10 fico score 524

7/23/10 fico score 535

Message 73 of 79
khw
Regular Contributor

Can I also get the email PM"d to me? I just had them pop up on my credit for $75 from '03 and we are in the middle of buying a new house so I can't wait for it to fall off. Thanks so much!

Starting Score: 480-550 in 2005
Current Score: 761 TU/764 EQ - 08/1/2013 /754 EX 12/15/12
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 74 of 79
Anonymous
Not applicable

The address i have is RJM Acquisitions LLC, 516-714-1300 fx 516714-1210

modaythursday-8-7pm

I HAVE NOT SEN AN E-MAIL ADDRESS ON MY 0 BALANCE LETTER, TRY CALLING- I KNOW U ALREADY DIDSmiley Happy

BEST OF WISHES!

Message 75 of 79
Anonymous
Not applicable

ITS A WONDERFUL FEELINGSmiley Very Happy TO SEE YOUR CREDIT GO UP INSTEAD OF DOWN......... THEY ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Message 76 of 79
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello!

This my time posting on the fico forums. I received a settlement letter from RJM Acuuisitions last week with three different opportunities to settle an old Bank of America account. I would like to settle the account with RJM by making a lump sum payment at a 60% discount of the balance.

After checking out the message boards here, I've read great stories of RJM accepting PFD letters to delete items from credit reports. I have their fax and postal address information, but I would like to send a PDF via email and I can't locate an email addy.

Can someone provide me with an email address for RJM?

Thank you so much!

Message 77 of 79
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just was notified that RJM has been deleted from 2 of my CRs   YEAH!!!!!

Message 78 of 79
need2improve
New Contributor

with this company you don't actually need an email addy.  I was able to have my account removed from my CR just by writing a letter to them.  They responded back in writing right away accepting my terms and agreeing to PFD.  They are also responsive over the phone as well. HTH.

Starting Score: 486 TU 3/2/10
Current Score: TU 603 EQ 582
Goal Score: 640

Message 79 of 79
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.