Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another RJM Acquisitions success story!

tag
Gotons
Regular Contributor

Another RJM Acquisitions success story!

So, after reading the forums about this CA and how easy they are to work with, instead of mailing my PFD letter, I emailed the letter to two e-mail addresses.  This is for a BofA chargeoff from 11/04 for $149.00.  I saw that they are usually willingg to accept a portion of the amount owed and still delete the listing with the CRA's.  I decided I would be bold, and offered them 50% if they would PFD. Within the hour, I got read receipts for both of the people I emailed.  Two hours later, I got a digital letter I could download from them stating in return for the 74.50, they would delete their reporting from the CRA's.  The invoice they gave me told me I had until 12/5 to pay it!   Sweet!!
Message 1 of 79
78 REPLIES 78
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Another RJM Acquisitions success story!

Congrats! RJM is easy to work with. I wish all were like that.
Message 2 of 79
Gotons
Regular Contributor

Well, I received their paperwork on Nov 3 and mailed out the invoice stub to make payment with my debit card.  It was to be paid by Dec 4, 2009, but I wasn't going to play around, so I mailed it right away.  As of today, still no charge from RJM to my checking account to pay this, I was a little worried and called RJM.  It seems they never received my payment and luckily they let me pay over the phone and still honored my PFD even though I guess it was technically late.  Man, they ARE easy to work with.
Message 3 of 79
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great Job!  What were the two email addresses so that I can do the same?
Message 4 of 79
msdraglox
Regular Contributor

Was that BofA you emailed or the collection agency handling your account?
Started at 586 EQ and 604 TU in 8/2009
565 EQ Oct 09
614 EQ Dec 09
624 EQ Feb 10 ---604 TU Jan 10
643 EQ March 10 --from lender
Current 573 TU (myfico) 632 EQ (from lender) Jan 11
Message 5 of 79
nmorton79
Regular Contributor

@Gotons wrote:
So, after reading the forums about this CA and how easy they are to work with, instead of mailing my PFD letter, I emailed the letter to two e-mail addresses.  This is for a BofA chargeoff from 11/04 for $149.00.  I saw that they are usually willingg to accept a portion of the amount owed and still delete the listing with the CRA's.  I decided I would be bold, and offered them 50% if they would PFD. Within the hour, I got read receipts for both of the people I emailed.  Two hours later, I got a digital letter I could download from them stating in return for the 74.50, they would delete their reporting from the CRA's.  The invoice they gave me told me I had until 12/5 to pay it!   Sweet!!

Good afternoon....can you please send me a pm with the email info that youused to send your letters?  I would like to do a PFD as well...Thanks a lo, and I hope that you have the most wonderful holiday!!!

Live~Laugh~Love

Starting Score: EQ 401, TU430
Current Score: EQ 501, TU 500
Goal Score: 700+ across the board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Live~Laugh~Love
Message 6 of 79
Gotons
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Great Job!  What were the two email addresses so that I can do the same?

Sorry it took me a little while to respond.  I'm sending you the info in a PM.

Message 7 of 79
Gotons
Regular Contributor

@msdraglox wrote:
Was that BofA you emailed or the collection agency handling your account?

I emailed the CA, RM Acquisitions LLC

Message 8 of 79
Gotons
Regular Contributor

@nmorton79 wrote:

@Gotons wrote:

Good afternoon....can you please send me a pm with the email info that youused to send your letters?  I would like to do a PFD as well...Thanks a lo, and I hope that you have the most wonderful holiday!!!

Sorry it took me a little while to respond, I have been on vacation!  I'm sending you a PM with the info that I used.

Good luck!

Message 9 of 79
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your deletion, please pm me the email address for rjm also, I have a pfd would like to get done with this week.

Thanks in advance!

Message 10 of 79
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.